H2H Advantage is an Australian owned professional training and development company specialising in hydrogen training. We leverage years of practical real-world experience to deliver detailed hydrogen training workshops covering everything from hydrogen technologies and market drivers to safety, standards and emergency response.
H2H Advantage aims to address the knowledge gap amongst decision makers and to share their wealth of knowledge to assist in the growth of the hydrogen industry.
We Are Hydrogen Specialists
About Our Training
- Learn from presenters with more than 20 years of hands-on industry experience developing and implementing hydrogen technologies
- Develop a broad understanding of the opportunities and challenges with hydrogen
- Have an overview of the key hydrogen technologies
- Develop the competence to make technical and economic comparisons between technologies
- Learn practical insights on how to implement hydrogen technologies in the field
- Network with other participants who are or will be active in hydrogen projects
Who Should Attend
- Managers and executives responsible for strategic decisions about hydrogen technologies
- Engineers responsible for designing hydrogen systems
- Technicians and tradespeople responsible for building hydrogen systems
- Interested first responder trainers
Cranston Polson is the Founder and CEO of H2H Energy Pty Ltd. He is a hands-on Mechanical/Systems Engineer, and hydrogen technical specialist that has been solely focussed on the hydrogen industry for more than 12 years.
Cranston has wide-ranging experiences with electrolysers, hydrogen storage, fuel cells and hydrogen fleet management/maintenance. He also has extensive experience with hydrogen refuelling station design, build, commissioning, and operation and maintenance.
Stephanie Moroz, Davanz has over 20 years of product development experience in energy technologies including hydrogen, batteries and internal combustion engines.
Her hydrogen experience began in 1996 when she spent 7 years developing fuel cell systems with Ballard Power Systems in Canada and later Germany, where she led the fuel cell integration into the Mercedes F-Cell vehicle. She later returned to hydrogen for 4 years developing solid state hydrogen storage systems as Chief Technology Officer with Hydrexia Pty Ltd.
“Loved the level of detail and knowledge with working examples.”
“I appreciated that the presenters had many years of experience in the industry - very knowledgeable!”